Beyond GDPR: Security for Digital Contracting
Keep your contracts private and secure according to the highest enterprise standards for encryption and state-of-the-art server infrastructure.
Trusted by legal, used by whole organisations
Security in Precisely
Keeping contracts secure is crucial to your business. Precisely uses TLS encryption and state-of-the-art server infrastructure with world-class standards.
For maximized protection of your data, there is also an option of custom hosting, as well as a possibility to enable tenant encryption.
Bank-level security by default
TLS (Transport Layer Security) with an ECDHE P-256 AES-256-crypto suite secures your Precisely data.
Physical data security
Precisely hosts its data center in a state-of-the-art SAS70 Type II, SSAE 16 facility (ISO 27001 certification).
Data uploaded to the platform is continuously backed up, as well as replicated in multiple data centers.
Single Sign-On (SSO)
Your team can log in to Precisely using the same method as in all your work-related apps.
Active Directory (AD)
Users can be added to Precisely and put into teams via your centralized Active Directory (AD).
- Set up the data access for your users and teams in an advanced, yet structured way.
- Stay in full control by choosing which teams will have access to a specific group of contracts or templates.
- Keep clear visibility over the overall access structure
The Precisely platform follows the principles of GDPR in its design by, for example, limiting personal information collection, allowing maximized control of input fields in contracts by use of different types of questions (e.g. multiple choice, min/max values), providing clear helping and example text to any free-text field, and allowing easy-to-navigate access policiesRead more
Legally binding E-signature
Precisely offers 16 signing options. Keep a familiar workflow, environments your signees are comfortable in (e.g. DocuSign or Adobe Acrobat Sign), have different counterparties sign the same contract in their preferred way (e.g. Swedish BankID for your Swedish signees, and MitID for your Danish signees), and do everything contract-related – from drafting to archiving and monitoring – in the same spot: Precisely CLM platform.Read more
Advanced contract approval
Precisely’s smart approval workflow lets you automate approvals for various contract stages. Allowing a flexible design of the workflow, approvers can be included even under a specific set of conditions. This ensures that each document is properly authorized before being sent for external negotiation or a signature.Read more
Add another layer of encryption and enhance data security.
- Increased compliance with the latest EU regulations on data and privacy (GDPR and SCHREMS II)
- Minimized risk of unauthorized access by utilizing military-grade security for your organization
- Improved privacy and data control by triple-verified access excluding everyone outside your organization (such as hosting providers) to access your data
Comply with local laws and regulations
- We ensure no Precisely data leaves the country by hosting your data within the physical borders.
Enhance security by hosting data separately
- Single-tenant hosting means your data is stored in a physically segregated, thus more secure environment.
Explore the platform
Take your contracting security and privacy to the highest standard with PreciselyBook a demoStart a trial